Thursday, August 6, 2009
Sorry its been afew months I'll try to get back to business......
I'm working my ass off this summer, my company made its transition and has consolidated with 5 other companies....I now do all fleet maintenance for 3 of those companies...busy me.
I want to see transformers....my wife won't let me....
I now eat only sherbet ice cream...Its really as health-concious as i get.
I have a dog with a pissing problem.
I saw the Movie Pathology. Its a complete Mindfuck, i mean who can do an autopsy on their own girlfriend? Shit like that does not keep you stable.
I think casey anthony needs to die....soon....is it done yet?
I like linkin park, The band REV THEORY is awesome too.
Far from over is a great song. It gets you motivated for revenge. only problem is I have no one to seek revenge upon..........I need an arch enemy...a Nemesis if you will....someone will will get me down, just so I can rise up and beat their ass into oblivion...I think that would be a terrific self esteem booster.
The Zombies around these here parts have been rather silent over the last few months. I guess even Zombies are afraid of Sunburns in this heat.
Cooler days are coming, the zombies will lurk again...I assure you. Get fresh ammo for your Zombie Defense Kits.
Load up children and remember....ZOMBIE DEFENSE...YES! YOU ARE A FUCKING HERO!!!!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Friday, April 24, 2009
- My work computer CPU shit its guts earlier this week. I had to "frankenstein" a different computer together so I would not lose any of my saved info. I'm using it now.
I got my yard mowed, I haven't mowed it since I bought the House. It was a real nice "ownership feeling. I drank a beer while mowing in the dark......
Work is slow but steady now, I'm using the company shop to help rebuild a company partner's racecar.... It's nice to know I could run a "fallback business" if I needed to.
I've had a "near 300.00 balance with my Matco Dealer for Quite some time now...once it gets over 300 it rolls onto my main account balance. then i'll have to pay on it. I'm desperately trying to avoid that.
Remember to wear your Damn safety goggles.
I want to hit someone really hard........preferably with a big stick.
I found a $4 dollar winning lottery ticket......
I want breakfast........and a hula hoop.
Resident evil the umbrella chronicles blows ass compared to resident evil 4. It's just not the same.
Tracking Zombies is easy and quite fun....stay armed though, or it won't be fun when you find one.
"I don't always drink beer, but when I do..... I prefer Dos Equis." "Stay thirsty my friends."
Bud light with lime is better.
my friend and co-worker's 21st birthday is on may 13th. I need a bottle of tequila.
My tool guy is pressing me to get past the 300 dollar limit.....
"STOP PRESSIN' ME FOOL!"
I gotta work now.... Stay safe and Wear your safety goggles....don't be a dipshit like carol.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Friday, April 3, 2009
My heart goes out to Sergeant White's family... My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Being A Bridgeport resident, it hits home closely. I do appreciate the tight-knit community that we live in.
The citizens of Bridgeport have lost a great man, and an outstanding officer. Godspeed Sergeant White, may the Lord and his angels watch over you.
Sergeant Randy White, End of Watch: Thursday April 2, 2009.
(To stephen York, In my opinion, you're damn lucky you escaped the way you did, DAMN YOU, I know it might be some comfort to Sergeant White's family to know that he is in heaven continuing his watch, while you; you will soon burn in HELL! You are truly nothing more than a worthless piece of trash. The true scum of Wise county...SHITBAGS LIKE YOU.
A Loving Husband and Father is gone because of you ridiculous actions.....you will Pay Dearly.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Monday, March 16, 2009
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Thursday, March 5, 2009
- SO, these 2 guys blow a tire right in front of my "establishment for conducting business." Anywho I find one of the rummaging around in the yard. So he finally finds me and asks if he could use a Jack to remove said blown tire. Now he was about one of the shadiest, creepy people i've seen in a good long while, but I said that I could help. So, I get a bottle jack and my cordless impact gun and proceed with said creepy man to his truck.
- I arrive at the truck and to my suprise (and possible demise) another man comes out of the vehicle.
- They stand over me as I remove said blown tire from the vehicle. I keep looking over my shoulder to see if either one of them pulls out a gun or knife. I don't feel like getting shanked today.
- Anywho they take the rim and a friend picks them up and escorts them into town to get a new tire.
- When they return I go out there and re-install their new tire. They thank me, shake may hand and introduce themselves...........Ones name is Levett, the other is Psycho- psycho gave me his cell number and said if I need a sweet deal on a tattoo, give him a call (its saved in my phone as proof)
- The funny thing is.... right before they took off they asked me where the nearest unemployment office is.....Believe me, with what they looked like.....they didn't need to fill out any applications.
- and that has been the highlight of my day so far.
- I'm hungry......LUNCH TIME!!!!
- I'm already hungry this morning.
- I now have to make semi-monthly trips to weatherford for vehicle inspections. This is where a company vehicle would be awesome.
- The killer Flu is running rampid around the workplace.
- I better not get it. I'd be pissed.
- I have a massive antenna hanging 20ft over my house that needs to come down. All the guy wires are broken and i'm afraid that it will fall on my roof.
- I need to catch up on a lot of paperwork.
- So for some god awful reason, I can't seem to put down the controller for Resident Evil 4 on the WII. It's my heroine so to speak. I'm hooked like a fat kid on a cupcake. Go and get the damn game already. I woke up in the middle of the night with druggie twitches to play.....so I played......then died a few times......got my fix.........and went back to bed. I'm telling you....addicted.
- Unfortunately its time to work. Cherio!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
- So one of our illustrious employees got his liscence revoked and had to park his truck. well, when I received said truck it appeared that the left side of said truck was held together by massive amounts of electrical tape. After surveying hundreds of dollars in damage to said vehicle I get an estimate together and try to begin work on said truck. Now I find out that he got his liscence back and is needed back on the job. I can't give him the truck back in its current condition. So, I gave him the best truck I had to offer, and gave him notice that if I did not get this new truck back in the same condition that I gave it to him, I would pull his spine out his ass, and bludgeon the hell out of him with it. I think I put the fear of god in the poor boy.
- Great story though wasn't it? Just thought I'd share. Enjoy your tuesday. and remember keep your vehicle clean and maintained. Or your spine may find itself coming out of your ass. Gracias.
- So my boss just stopped me and started griping about why I knew about getting a truck inspected for a week and yet didn't get a purchase order and get the inspection done.....
- My cunning, quick, cat-like reflexes kicked in and I hastily responded...." that crew has not been able to get the truck inspected for the last wek because you have kept them out of the yard until after 6pm, therefore all of the inspection establishments we use are closed."
- All he said to me was....Thats good enough for me. Oooooh the quickness of me dodging the bullet!
- The truck is finally getting inspected today.
- I wish Tuesday provided free donuts as well.
- I'm debating getting breakfast on my next outing, that is if the wife will approve my spending.
- WORK TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! bye bye.
Monday, March 2, 2009
- lets get one thing straight, I'm a god fearing man, but the boat pic is just funny.
- Thanks anObiter for the shout out. I'm glad you enjoy.
- I tried to walk on water once.......water is slippery though.
- I wonder if there are any donuts left in my office.
- Close now.... freedom from the cage known as work!
- but for now I still have to work. until next time.....good evening...infidels!!!!!!
- The Donuts were good by the way.
- So my wife bought Resident Evil 4 for our WII for like 17.00 at game stop.
- After figuring out the controls, I have come to learn that it is one of the best games ever.....
- I mean come on, who doesn't enjoy kick ass Zombie annihilating mayhem? huh?
- I suggest you go and get the game.....NOW. You want to be in tune with your Zombie killing ableness when they actually show up don't you.
- Like the poster says. The Z day is coming... Don't be a Loser, be a survivor! GO AND GET A WEAPON!!!