Friday, April 24, 2009

I've been out of it.....................ok here I am








It's been a while, I've been busy with a whole bunch of crap lately....but I now have a little free time.
We sent crews to pennsylvania to maintain new wells......so far so good. were still employed.
  • My work computer CPU shit its guts earlier this week. I had to "frankenstein" a different computer together so I would not lose any of my saved info. I'm using it now.

I got my yard mowed, I haven't mowed it since I bought the House. It was a real nice "ownership feeling. I drank a beer while mowing in the dark......

Work is slow but steady now, I'm using the company shop to help rebuild a company partner's racecar.... It's nice to know I could run a "fallback business" if I needed to.

I've had a "near 300.00 balance with my Matco Dealer for Quite some time now...once it gets over 300 it rolls onto my main account balance. then i'll have to pay on it. I'm desperately trying to avoid that.

Remember to wear your Damn safety goggles.

I want to hit someone really hard........preferably with a big stick.

I found a $4 dollar winning lottery ticket......

I want breakfast........and a hula hoop.

Resident evil the umbrella chronicles blows ass compared to resident evil 4. It's just not the same.

Tracking Zombies is easy and quite fun....stay armed though, or it won't be fun when you find one.

"I don't always drink beer, but when I do..... I prefer Dos Equis." "Stay thirsty my friends."

Bud light with lime is better.

my friend and co-worker's 21st birthday is on may 13th. I need a bottle of tequila.

My tool guy is pressing me to get past the 300 dollar limit.....

"STOP PRESSIN' ME FOOL!"

I gotta work now.... Stay safe and Wear your safety goggles....don't be a dipshit like carol.




4 comments:

LandShark 5150 said...

Glad to see you're back. Is one of the guys in Penn., named ricky a.k.a.8-ball?
Did you hit Carol in the eye with a big stick?

Demotivator said...

Nope no ricky or "8-ball on our crews.

And that bitch Carol had it coming......teach that Bitch not to keep staring at my ass...

Demotivator said...

Nope no ricky or "8-ball on our crews.

And that bitch Carol had it coming......teach that Bitch not to keep staring at my ass...

Anonymous said...

Dude, get your ass back to the blog. Screw Carol and her god damn safety goggles.