Friday, April 3, 2009

OFFICER DOWN.... God be with you and your family.



My heart goes out to Sergeant White's family... My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Being A Bridgeport resident, it hits home closely. I do appreciate the tight-knit community that we live in.

The citizens of Bridgeport have lost a great man, and an outstanding officer. Godspeed Sergeant White, may the Lord and his angels watch over you.

Sergeant Randy White, End of Watch: Thursday April 2, 2009.

(To stephen York, In my opinion, you're damn lucky you escaped the way you did, DAMN YOU, I know it might be some comfort to Sergeant White's family to know that he is in heaven continuing his watch, while you; you will soon burn in HELL! You are truly nothing more than a worthless piece of trash. The true scum of Wise county...SHITBAGS LIKE YOU.

A Loving Husband and Father is gone because of you ridiculous actions.....you will Pay Dearly.

No comments: