Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I don'y care what anyone says... THE ECONOMY STILL BLOWS!







Silicone alley is right, Obama isn't great and is not doing a "great Job". My company is barely afloat right now. A little help down south please.
I've got plenty of trucks to work on, but no money for parts........ I'm dying here.
It seems i'm working on getting rid of more trucks than i'm actually repairing....Does that mean i'm slowly cutting my own throat?
I gotta poo
I still want to buy resident evil 5
My minion co-worker is afraid he is the next to get laid-off. I'm doing my damndest to keep him on board.
Speaking of on board, I want a boat.
Go to diamonds in Bridgeport and buy a Sgt. Randy White T-shirt. They are only 10.00 and the money goes to his family......GET OFF YOUR ASS AND BUY A T-SHIRT... NOW. I know the economy sucks, but at least your family still has you......think about that.
Come on Obama, Get off my nuts and fix the damn economy already. People are still without jobs. Isn't that what we elected you for?
I'm beginning to worry about the future here.
But for now it's back to work...
oh yeah....gotta poo first...then work. cheerio.

No comments: