Thursday, March 19, 2009

Yep, A long week indeed





So, a little after 4 monday morning, I finally get my guys back on the road. By then though it was too late to go back to bed. They made it to Pennsylvania, Damn i'm good.
Now sitting here on thursday it seems every vehicle we have is breaking down.
I towed that wrecked truck from last weekend in. It was FUBAR.
Hell yeah, It's porkchop night!!!!!! hooray for porkchops.
I had a car jack fail, The damn truck fell on me. it hurt.
I have had a dark feeling that something bad is going to happen to me. I have had this feeling for about 2 weeks, The one day that I didn't get that feeling; the next day that damn truck fell on me. Now i've got that feeling again. I guess i'll know to stay home when i don't have the feeling anymore.
I'm tired, its home time.
Help control the pet population, have your pet spayed or neutered.......(thanks Bob_)

1 comment:

LandShark 5150 said...

Hope all is well -- haven't seen a new post in a while. I really enjoy your blog -- makes me spew crown/seven out me nose. Again hope all is well. Sharky