Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Just another day in paradise.......my Ass!




  • The Economic crunch is taking its toll on everyone. My company is laying off people left and right. Then, there are a certain few dumb-asses that did not get layed off, they flat got fired for stupid crap like "insubbordination, and abuse and abandonment of company property. I think any halfway intelligent person would know; right now good paying jobs are few and far between. If you have an issue with work....SUCK IT UP, do your job so you can ensure you have a paycheck, there is always the alternative.....Unemployment. Now, nobody likes a Bum now do they?
  • What would you do if Gary Busey raped your mother? The thought really creeps me out.
  • My kid has kept me up since 2 this morning.... I'm really tired.
  • I got yet another destroyed toyota today to deal with...HOORAY! (sarcasm)
  • Anybody know how to put music videos on here? I want to listen to some music.
  • Nip/Tuck is a good show, I suggest you watch it, or rent the previous seasons, FX is in the middle of season 6. Go get it......NOW.
  • Hav any of you ever seen them old "Perry Mason" re-runs that used to come on T.V. at 3 in the morning, I used to not sleep so I bet I can recite every episode of that damn show.
  • I got Donuts this morning.
  • Midnight runs for work are both bothersome and interesting, you never know what you'll come across.
  • The front of my office is beginning to look like a used Toyota dealership.
  • I'm hungry, I'll post later.

2 comments:

The Accomplice said...

Wheres my donuts? Haha JK.

Melissa Wright said...

Um... your blogspot says it's up for review... wtf? Wal Mart employees or something must not like you talking about them in such a "demotivational" way. ?