Friday, July 29, 2011

Black and Yellow, Black and Yellow---Shut the FUCK up!




































  • Was out on the lake (on my boat) when a black and yellow wakeboard boat passed by me playing a rap song where all they kept saying was "black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow, you know what it is........" It got fucking annoying real quick like.

  • We were on the lake like 8 hours, thats thew only fucking song they played.

  • I got up on a wakeboard, I havent done that in like 13 years (my knees are pretty fucked up) it was epic! EPIC I tell you!

  • It was quite the accompishment.

  • I got a new droid phone. how the hell you work them things, I'm still trying to figure out how to turn my alarm on and off.

  • God damn I'm a technology dumbass.

  • I still haven't got my damn kolaches

  • Seriously, someone spell kolache correctly for me.

  • I enjoy my cookies, Get away from my damn door!

  • Fellatio Ninjas, Oh yeah, Wise county got 'em!

  • I havent dealt with one, then again, I dont sleep in public.

  • Rape Hurts.

  • WHERES MY SAMICH?!!!!

  • No, smich? ok, back to work.

  • Black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow, you know what it is...........Get that fucking song out my head!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: