Friday, June 24, 2011

dont you just love a job that damn near consumes you. I oughta call Rape every once in a while!


























So my job title changed and i have a lot more shit to do, yet my pay stays the same. (Rape 1)


Its hot as hell and i still have to work in the shop (Rape 2)


Upside: I now have a pretty office that i do my office stuff in.


oh wait i have to share it with another manager who is a complete fucking douche bag (ASS Rape 3)


So had some old friends find my old lady on facebook and told her that they had a boat and want to hang out with us at the lake. I have a boat too. "what a coincidence" I'm thinking. Then I remember who exactly they were back in the good ol' days and that song by Craig Morgan pops in my head, The song is called "Redneck Yacht Club"


Still have that damn Bald Feline from hell, Just like clowns, that cat is the devils idea of what is funny. I spayed that bitch though. (Point MacGyver)


So MacGyver is my new nickname at work now. Apparently i can do some pretty nifty shit using damn near nothing. (Macgyver, FUCK YEAH!)


My office phone has my name on the display for my extension. Too bad my name on the phone is THERESA and i cant manage to change it. (Rape 4)


I need money, i'm broke.


Has anyone seen my rape whistle?


I'm coming to terms with the fact that I slip further and further to evilness and insanity everyday.


Zombies are still coming goddamnit!!!! Pack your shit! Were heading to Gander Fuckin' Mountain!

2 comments:

Kathleen... said...

I'm SO glad you're back! The Demotivator is the sh*t! ;-)

Demotivator said...

Why thank you Kathleen for loving me so! Do you have a blog? I'd like to take a gander at it on my way to Gander Mountain. Zombies are coming damnit! you in or out?